Antique wooden planes questions
The set of irons in the case is the valuable part of that picture! Screw arm plow with unchipped arms is, what $100? That’s without the irons. I’d expect the irons and that cool box to be worth more than that.

I personally never liked screw arms. They chip and they warp and they are slow to adjust. I’m a wedgie guy, myself. I like adjusting with the 18th c micro adjusting system (mallet).

Bandit’s plane is a “flooring” plane made to groove floor boards, not strictly a plow, and certainly not a moving fillester.

My favorite plow plane is not a plow at all. It’s the drawer bottom plane. That’s what I recommend.
"Bandit's Plane".....made in Cincinnati, OH. in 1864....by a Mr. G. Rosebloom.

When the sides of a drawer are large enough to allow clamps that won't hit the arms on the plane....I cut grooves to house the drawers' bottoms in.   The main "drawbacks"  being no depth stops ( can only cut so deep as the body allows) and no nicker if I needed to go across the grain of a board.  

Plane seems to be part of a set..

Such as this "Match" set....one a plough, the other cuts a tongue ( $30 each, BTW
No )

On the OP's plane:   You will notice that the steel "sole" behind the iron sits proud of the iron's bed....on purpose.   It is filed to a knife like edge, there is a groove in the irons that rest on that edge.  This keeps the iron from wiggling side to side.  Do not file the off, to get things flush with the iron's bed.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
The planes shown above with wedge arms are certainly not “match(ed) planes”. Match planes never are adjustable. If they were, they wouldn’t be matched. I’ve never seen tongue and groove planes with adjustable fences. The shape of the wedges makes me think those are pretty old.

Or maybe I’m not following. Not to beat a dead horse (or thread) I think the names of tools are important clues to their origin and use.