$57.80 for a kitchen cabinet knob
$57.80 for a kitchen cabinet knob marked down from $68.00 each.  I thought it had to be for a dozen knobs, but apparently not.

https://www.homeclick.com/lighting/52-90...-20723.htm

[Image: 1]
[Image: 1]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Synthetic diamond center??
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-13-2019, 04:22 PM)Admiral Wrote: Synthetic diamond center??

After a brief look at the website, everything appears to be marked up 10X the normal cost. 
Laugh
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Well, they are really nice.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I had to replace the knobs on our range (Frigidaire) - $59 each! Just because it's a stainless steel cover over plastic. Since the range is stainless and black I went with exactly the same style but in black plastic - $41 for a set of 5.
Mike

I work on the 50-50-90 rule: If there's a 50-50 choice, I'll pick the wrong one 90% of the time!
I think that they are offering expensively manufactured knobs.  They do sell knobs for starting at about $2.50 each which is more than Home Depot, but not crazy-more.

For cheap and elegant knobs, Target has a small aisle with a limited array of designs, but all look rich and they are all very competitively priced.  And they have closeouts at ridiculously low prices at times.

Their 10-packs are the best deals:  https://www.target.com/s/kitchen+cabinet+knobs?Nao=0

I got a closeout of brushed nickel knobs that were originally about $15.00 per set of 10, but were priced at $6.00 for a set of 10 or 60¢ each, a very good price for nice knobs.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Why in my day, we made our own knobs. None of this fancy glass stuff.That's why lathes were born!
Big Grin
That's pretty cheap....... Compared to when we had a Costco membership (dropped it cause it always took 30+ minutes to check out during the day on a weekday) we had one of their schills that sell crap in the store give us an estimate on gutters just for the heck of it... 

Well the guy came out from Leaf Guard and he measured everything which I already had done for myself and he is going through his salesman pitch and then gives us the options. 5" and 6" options in covered and regular K gutter. For their style they are known for he quoted nearly 6K. And that wasn't going to go around the house all the way just in certian areas. It worked out to $56 a linear FOOT. One story house but does have 11 corners to deal with one can't have the gutter on it. 

We ended up making a trip to Menards in Wichita,KS spent the night and just picked up the material there and drove back home. Nice trip and locally the material would have cost 3x what Menards was and a great restaraunt there called Town and country(old hotel building with great food big portions and way cheaper than here in DFW).
         Is it as good, No but once we get a really good hail storm the roof will be replaced and most likely the gutters at the same time. Oh and I could have bought a box trailer with a gutter machine and other tools in it ready to go for 6K. I was half tempted to and then sell gutter on craigslist to people who want to do their own but want long one piece sections...

Our next trip to menards will be for insulation as they are just under half the price locally even from a commercial supplier... When it's $60 locally and under $30 at Menards it doesn't take long to pay for the trip. Besides Menards is a much nicer store with a better selection of stuff. And I want prime rib at the restaraunt there again...
Gee, tha'ts a bargain other websites list it for around $278, and Amazon has it for $185
(11-16-2019, 01:08 PM)daddo Wrote: Why in my day, we made our own knobs. None of this fancy glass stuff.That's why lathes were born!
Big Grin

Yeah, but since then they invented mail delivery and you can order knobs. 
Laugh
Mike

I work on the 50-50-90 rule: If there's a 50-50 choice, I'll pick the wrong one 90% of the time!