Use for a plank?
3rd coat has dried, and been rubbed down....so..
Cool 

Calling this little table done...
Winkgrin

Would make a nice little "weekend" project..
Confused  

stands 22-1/4" tall, with a 16" x 20" top....

Cute little bugger...
Cool

Thanks for following along!
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
looks nice!

Bandit, Steve - listen to the docs and do not push their limits much less yours. We would all prefer that you stay on this mortal coil for a long while yet - there are a lot a build-alongs yet to be seen.
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(12-09-2019, 05:51 PM)cputnam Wrote: Bandit, Steve - listen to the docs and do not push their limits much less yours.  We would all prefer that you stay on this mortal coil for a long while yet - there are a lot a build-alongs yet to be seen.    
Cool

Waiting on the "All Clear" before I start any more projects....maybe after the Holidays, eh?

Haven't decided on what will be next.....usually something small....any ideas, as to what you all would like to see built?
(12-09-2019, 10:23 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Waiting on the "All Clear" before I start any more projects....maybe after the Holidays, eh?

Haven't decided on what will be next.....usually something small....any ideas, as to what you all would like to see built?

Your surprises, new ideas and builds, have always been energizing and refreshing to me. Looking back, everything I remember has been for someone else. Even your Woodnet followers have been rewarded. Is there something that is special to you, Steve?
Just a desk..