BIG Ol saw in Louisville -- $1500
Not mine but I though someone here might be looking.

[Image: 00000_4a0CbKqkFtY_1200x900.jpg]

Quote:Northfield #1table saw. 5 HP, 3 phase, 16” blade. 3.5” doc, 4.5” with 18” blade. Includes Beismeyer fence with 60” crosscut capability. Also includes auxiliary sliding table. 1200 # of cast iron. Saw is only one of 355 produced. It does have a vintage aspect as it was made in 1946. It can be seen under power. Table was recently reground flat. Table tilts for angular cuts. It also goes up and down for blade height. A piece of history ready to go.

https://louisville.craigslist.org/tls/d/...44572.html
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Wow, can you imagine trying to tilt that table??? But it really does look neat.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Be still my heart....
(11-17-2019, 02:33 PM)Ray Newman Wrote: Be still my heart....

It is neat but a tilting table saw does not have a lot of value.  They are difficult to make cuts unless the table is flat.   In this case, the sliding table attachment would have to be removed every time you wanted to make a bevel cut.  I have seen other other old tilting top table saws at auctions and no one really bids on them.
The problem I see is its so heavy it cracked the concrete.
Smile
AquaticJim: agree with what you said and I knew of the "limitations" before hand. But to have that in my shop we call for some serious "braggin' rights"....
(11-17-2019, 08:43 PM)fall Wrote: The problem I see is its so heavy it cracked the concrete.
Smile

Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

It would take a big shop to use it.   I am just wondering if small 1/4 hp motors can be installed to raise up the table and other parts which would make it a lot easier to use.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-17-2019, 12:07 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Not mine but I though someone here might be looking.

. . . snip

"Looking?"

I can see that thing from clear up here.

I think you could even see if from outer space.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
16" blade.  20/4 here we come.