Update kitchen pics
Kitchen cabinets now installed, granite ordered and scheduled for install next trip.  It's beginning to feel more like 'home' than home already.  Texas is just where I come to woodwork. 
Laugh

Also got the new half bath/laundry room done except for paint and baseboard, and shower stall in the main bath is tile-ready.  Only 'woodworking' left is the main bath cabinetry.  And a bunch of baseboard.
Really, really nice. Are those glass panels in the top of the upper doors? (Sorry, my eyes aren't that good).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I really like your door design; never seen 5 panel door before.  What was your inspiration?
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
There is a lot to like about those cabinets.  Very well done.  Nice efficient, logical layout, too.  

JOhn
Answers to all...

Three panels looked odd to me somehow on the cabinets.  The 'room' doors are three panel Craftsman, and those look 'right'. 

Yes, glass panels in the uppers.  Rattle can frosted spray.  I wanted to light the uppers, but LOML vetoed.  

John, when we bought the house, the dishwasher was to the left of the sink, a single wide fridge was right next to the door, and immediately next to the range.  Didn't like the side of a fridge being the first thing you see when you come in, and didn't like the range right next to it.  So we decided to moved the fridge.  And that meant swapping the dishwasher to the right of the sink instead of the left.  My first inclination was to put the dishwasher in the corner, but that cut down the width of the drawer stack to the left of the range.  Then we 'discussed' an 18" dishwasher... but I eventually lost that argument.  So that's an empty corner.  Thought for a minute or two about extending that cabinet to the wall, but I know anytime anything needed to come out of that space I'd be the one on my knees reaching in there... so wasted space it is.  
Sarcasm

I'm still a bit miffed about not getting the 18" dishwasher, but overall I'm rather pleased with the 'overall'.  And tickled plum crazy that they're done.  
Laugh
Unless you are the one who does the dishes I wouldn't complain about the dishwasher.  A happy wife is a happy life.  

John