Messed uo
I got a text with a picture from a builder I work for. He said I could have this router. He didn’t know what it was except a porter cable. The pic looked like one of those 2 hp? ones they used to sell. Ive had about 4 of those. I burned them up or broke them after a while. A while being 10 years. I figured this one was on its last leg and I had switched to Bosch and makita. My good buddy and coworker told me yesterday he took it. It was a 2-1/2 HP D handle. That’s back when porter cable made porter cable I think. I missed out on a classic that would last a lifetime. Rule of thumb send good pictures and ask for better pictures.
Everybody blamed his old man for makin him mean as a snake. When Amos Moses was a boy his daddy would use him for alligator bait!
-Jerry Reed

Larry
Or other rule of thumb.  If the pics are bad, just take the item and figure out if you want it after you own it.
Just like the old saying "Always take cash!"

Doug