Looking for Contractor to pour concrete (backyard)
Thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone in the Houston area (Richmond, TX) would want a job pouring a concrete slab in our backyard. Total size is roughly about 20' x 14'. It would need to connect to an existing slab. It's for the kids to play basketball on.

Thank you for reading.

If this is the wrong area to post this, I apologize in advance. Wasn't entirely sure where to put something like this.
If no takers here, check with your local concrete plant in that area and ask for references.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-19-2019, 07:14 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: If no takers here, check with your local concrete plant in that area and ask for references.

Good idea, I needed a concrete contractor for a small job in a town I was not familiar with. I talked to the Building Inspector and he gave me several leads. He could not specify a particular contractor , I think because of ethics. He did steer me away from lousy contractors.

mike
(11-20-2019, 05:47 AM)mike4244 Wrote: Good idea, I needed a concrete contractor for a small job in a town I was not familiar with. I talked to the Building Inspector and he gave me several leads. He could not specify a particular contractor , I think because of ethics. He did steer me away from lousy contractors.

mike

Thanks for the replies guys.
I'll give them a call.
When building is hot, getting concrete poured can be tough. I tried to hire about 5-6 people to do a job of the same size at my house. They would either never call me back or not show up. Prices were all over the place. I had one that was about $1500 and one that was a bit over 7 grand. I did a small bit of the prep and I ended up paying about $2700. Good luck.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.