Lee Valley Cyber Monday
web site is very slow, seems kinda  bust this year, maybe because I got everything I need.
They started the sale some 5 or 6 minutes before midnight, perhaps a system programming error.

Lots of planes, good news for those who needed them.

Simon
I've been trying to purchase for over an hour, I may give up and soon.
Same boat. Loaded up about $1300 into the cart. Been hung up on the shipping screen for the better part of 20 minutes. About to accept the fact that it is not going to happen, and I might as well go to sleep.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
I got to payment and then it made me start all over
I did not buy anything, but my neighbor received an error message about the shipping option she picked, and when she tried to change the option, the system wasn't responsive. The new website might not be tuned well enough for the high volume of traffic?

Simon
Just got it done. Everybody trying must have went to sleep. I guess they are smarter than me!

Good night!
Finally got to the payment screen, and then it rejected my order and informed me that the item I wanted most was now sold out. I have a suspicion Lee Valley's new website experience will earn them more ill will than good. I cleared out the rest of the items in my cart, rattled off an email about my frustration over lost sleep, and am calling it a night.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
I had trouble with the shipping option for more than an hour but I finally got confirmation of order. Seems they had some trouble tonight, but Lee Valley is the one place where the wait is worth it for me. 
I wish the rest of you good luck.
Brent
(12-02-2019, 01:12 AM)JohnnyEgo Wrote: Same boat.  Loaded up about $1300 into the cart.  Been hung up on the shipping screen for the better part of 20 minutes.  About to accept the fact that it is not going to happen, and I might as well go to sleep.

This was me - except for the $1300 part. Mine was only about $400. Tried 3 or 4 times with the same result. I got onto the website shortly after the sale started and it just went into brainlock when I got to the shipping part.

Pretty disappointed....
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."