WTB Delta scroll saw 40-540 parts
I picked up a saw for 20 bucks. It needs the blade tool and the upper blade holder. I have some of the parts for the blade holder, but not complete. Parts will fit off of various other models as well ... or just some good ideas (workaround) as far as my needs... would be appreciated.
Yes
Yes
It is held on by a roll pin. Craftsman and Ryobi made similar, but can't find them either.

OM PDF

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Bump.............Bump

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(12-03-2019, 01:26 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: Bump.............Bump

You might try this place.  He sells some retrofit clamps that work on some saw models.  Not sure if yours is one or not, but worth a look.

http://www.pozsgaidesigns.com/
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Thanks, Bill. I was hoping you would chime in.
I had looked at his sight. I did not see anything that was close to what I have now. Delta is not one of the saws that his system seems to bolt up to.
The quick blade change aspect of this saw is which makes its design kinda unique.

I will have to keep my eye on E-bay

This video is a good reference. Unfortunately, the holder he substitutes (Craftsman) is no longer available

OK, now that I see the pic of the clamp, I understand your problem better.  Unfortunately, those clamps are no longer available, according to several guys on the scrolling forums.  It's a shame too, because those were some of the best blade clamps ever designed.  I borrowed a Delta saw once several years ago, when my old Craftsman crapped the bed on me, right in the middle of making Christmas presents.  It had those clamps and once I got used to them, I loved them. You might get lucky and find a parts saw to scavenge the clamps from.  Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?