Grizzly G0771Z Outfeed Table
Hi Guys,

After numerous issues with my new Grizzly G0771Z I now have it up and running. Unlike my old unisaw the fence rides on a ball bearing on the rear rail to elevate it a 1/16" off the table. Has anyone installed an folding outfeed table on this model? If so, how did you attach it to the narrow rear rail. Pics would be great.

I was thinking I might be able to mount an angle iron to the rail and rest the table on this. 

Thanks,

Mike
I have the G0690 and added the larger HTC folding roller outfield. It attaches the the cabinet, not the rail.

It has been a great upgrade.

The 37" one doesn't work with your saw per Grizzlys site.
Hey Mike:

Different saw, different fence, but perhaps this might help. I ran angle iron both inside the rails and across the rails on my old Delta Contractor Saw:

[Image: sawrails1.jpg]

[Image: ts13.JPG]

[Image: ts09.JPG]

[Image: ts22.JPG]

[Image: ts19.JPG]

[Image: ts27.JPG]

[Image: ts25.JPG]
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
(12-04-2019, 09:11 PM)JohnnyEgo Wrote: Hey Mike:

Different saw, different fence, but perhaps this might help.  I ran angle iron both inside the rails and across the rails on my old Delta Contractor Saw:

[Image: sawrails1.jpg]

[Image: ts13.JPG]

[Image: ts09.JPG]

[Image: ts22.JPG]

[Image: ts19.JPG]

[Image: ts27.JPG]

[Image: ts25.JPG]

Johnny,

That is a great design. I don't have this much room and mine is on a mobile base. I plan on using angel iron like you and use the two wings on the saw to mount it. It has two bolts on each side that go through the rail and side wing. That should be plenty to hold it. Looking at your design I should be able to secure a platform to it and then use that piano hinge to drop it behind the saw with folding legs so I can move it.

Thanks for all the pics. I'm now inspired. 
Yes

Mike
(12-05-2019, 09:08 AM)Mike 55 Wrote: Johnny,

That is a great design. I don't have this much room and mine is on a mobile base. I plan on using angel iron like you and use the two wings on the saw to mount it. It has two bolts on each side that go through the rail and side wing. That should be plenty to hold it. Looking at your design I should be able to secure a platform to it and then use that piano hinge to drop it behind the saw with folding legs so I can move it.

Thanks for all the pics. I'm now inspired. 
Yes

Mike

Johnnyego that is awesome.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Thank you both for the compliments. Mine was also mobile, as everything in my shared garage has to be, because divorce is expensive. The side legs actually folded up so I could roll it into a corner. I used that platform because contractor saw motors are actually mounted behind the cabinet, instead of inside it, so mine couldn't have folded with the hinge located on the back rail. For your hybrid, Mike, it might really be as simple as bolting a 1x2 directly on that back rail and then putting the piano hinge on that.

Anyways, here it is in mobile mode:
[Image: ts29.JPG]
[Image: ts31.JPG]
[Image: ts32.JPG]

When I got my Sawstop a few years back, I gave my trusty Delta contractor to my brother-in-law, where it appears to serve as a storage table to this day. Although he did repurpose the folding table top into a bike and scooter stand for my nieces and nephews.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!