My Dishwasher Is Leaking
I ran it today. It didn’t leak. I’m wondering if it is a door seal that only leaks If there’s a dish that directs water at the door.

(12-07-2019, 08:11 PM)crokett™ Wrote: I ran it today.  It didn’t leak.  I’m wondering if it is a door seal that only leaks If there’s a dish that directs water at the door.

That's what I have had happen before. In fact our current one leaked at the corner a little when new because the original door seal was about 2" too long and folded inside and would leak at the fold.
(12-05-2019, 05:42 AM)crokett™ Wrote: It’s a 4 year old Kennmore.  I am certain it is not the supply line or the drain.  Those are both dry and there is not a lot of water. The water is always at the front right corner.  The float moves freely.  I am thinking right now it is the float switch.  Could it also be a door seal?

Sometimes its as simple as dish washing foam - if you pre-wash your dishes and don't rinse properly the foam level can be higher that the front darn resulting in minor leak at the corners. Dish washing detergent doesn't really foam, the washer is not designed for it.
...the one thing I can make perfectly every time, without fail, is a mess!
“if you pre-wash your dishes”

Why not just go ahead and wash them and skip the dishwasher?
VH07V  
(12-15-2019, 04:17 PM)EightFingers Wrote: “if you pre-wash your dishes”

Why not just go ahead and wash them and skip the dishwasher?

I don't understand prewashing. The only time I have done it is when it's something like spaghetti sauce that has really dried on or something I cooked hot in a skillett.

The next time I do a kitchen it will have 2 dishwashers and both will be raised off the floor about 18".
I rinse the dishes. I don’t wash them with soap before putting them in the dishwasher. I don’t like food on dishes going into a dishwasher, It’s a legacy from my time working in the kitchen of a diner when I was in high school. My dishwasher still hasn’t leaked again.