Considering xacta fence to Inra, thoughts please
Interesting to hear these comments about INCRA. I have a SS PCS with the factory fence and so far, it has met my needs. I have an INCRA Ultra system, along with their top, on a router table. It's been in moth balls for a number of years now, but I just dusted it off and have been watching videos online about its use since I'm about to make a set of 24 drawers and plan to dovetail them all. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the prospects of the speed and repeatability it offers for this task.

During this recent period, I also have connected (purely by accident) with one of the primary designers and operations people at INCRA. Called them one day just to inquire about a few of the nuances of the Ultra jig and Perry McDaniel answered. He is the one that does the video and audio demos for their marketing videos and could not have been more gracious, patient and helpful.

I've often thought about their fence for my tablesaw, but because of the "real estate" others have already mentioned, have held off thus far. The repeatability seems to be unmatched, and there are definitely times when that is an important benefit on certain projects.

FWIW, INCRA has a 10% off holiday special going on. I took advantage of it to pick up a MAST-R-Lift II for my router table. In full disclosure, I have no affiliation whatsoever with INCRA, just like to acknowledge to this board when I receive exceptional CS.

Doug
Doug, like your experience, when I've called then for support, parts, or service, they have been nothing but helpful and friendly.
Semper fi,
Brad

+1 on Incra's CS.  I purchased a 1000SE miter gauge from Rockler on clearance.  It had a broken positioning rack and missing one of the plastic knobs.

Incra sent me the parts at no charge.  Very nice of them to do that!

I'm in the same boat though on the TS fence.  I'd love to have one but I always seem to stack my parts I'm cutting on the right side of the fence (I have a Biesemeyer) and know the fence would be in the way.  I just really think the repeatability and the ability to dial in .001 at a time would be nice to do.

If you have room, I think it would be a great addition to your TS

~Kris
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Many thanks for all of the great replies.
I'm actually in the process of learning to use the LS fence on my router table to make a DT box. I'll post up results once my DT bit arrives.
Semper fi,
Brad

All I can say about this upon seeing both of them is WOW.  They are hands down WAY better then the one on my Grizzly G0690 which I am lucky to get repeat results if I have to move it.  I have to take a clamp and clamp it down to the thick rail so it does not slip. 
Sad
Sad
Sad
Sad
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-12-2019, 02:03 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: All I can say about this upon seeing both of them is WOW.  They are hands down WAY better then the one on my Grizzly G0690 which I am lucky to get repeat results if I have to move it.  I have to take a clamp and clamp it down to the thick rail so it does not slip. 
Sad
Sad
Sad
Sad

That fence looks like a Bessy clone.  Probably needs a little adjustment in the cam to make it clamp down tighter so you can skip that extra clamp.