Delta TS ?
(12-12-2019, 09:20 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: Why bother using 2 different size blades? Why not just raise the 10" a partial of the way up?

On my saw, with the blade all the way down, it is only about 1/8" below the table top.  No room to fit an insert that has no slot.  Starting with a smaller blade is the solution.

[Image: 49208333298_a63d9195d6_c.jpg]
(12-12-2019, 07:38 AM)Mike 55 Wrote: Please explain why you use the 8" blade first? I need to make a bunch of these too.

Thanks

Mike

What Ohio Mike said above...my 10" blade does not retract below the bottom of the insert...
(12-12-2019, 10:34 AM)brianwelch Wrote: What Ohio Mike said above...my 10" blade does not retract below the bottom of the insert...
Hmm. Mine does go all the way down. Lucky me I guess.
(12-09-2019, 08:43 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: I posted this on the PT section and quite views but no help. Maybe a larger audience can offer some help

#2:  Recently I have developed a problem with getting the the thicker riving knife down past the "thru cut line". The thinner riving knife works fine. Suggestions.?I have cleaned and lubricated the knife, the clamp post & plate. Any help please!

Ok. The people at Delta had little or no help regarding the RK issue.

This was their response: Only recommendation is to have a service center look at it!  Obviously sounds like an
issue with the assembly!  You can go to www.deltamachineryparts.com and click on the 
service center tab to locate the nearest service center.

Sincerely,

Customer Care (ws) 
Has anyone tried to disassemble and then reassemble the knife clamp assembly?