Not getting PM notice
Notifications for recieved PM arent happening. How do I fix this? I have it checked in the options menu in my profile
I haven't received PM notices since they switched to the new format several years ago. It works for some and not for others. Apparently this is a known bug that will not get fixed. O.K. - it is a free site.

You can always check manually by looking just under the banner when you open the forum. It shows 'View New Posts, View Today's Posts, Private Messages (Unread #, Total ###). The # symbol is replaced with the current value.

I have been looking for a response from bhh after sending a private message. If he is not being notified hopefully he may read this and check his PM's.

Bill
All my notifications quit sometime earlier this year. Admin said he would look into it when time permitted.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Gotcha, iam new to the website so so didnt know if it was something I did or missed...thanks for the heads up...