What I learned today
Just finishing up the Christmas gift cutting boards routing the handholds and then putting finish on them. Sanding the handholds turned out to be quite difficult as i couldn’t get into the corners. That’s when I discovered that a Stanley utility knife blade makes an excellent scraper for tight places. 

And I also learned that mistakes can be corrected. Measured wrong on one handhold. Evened the mistake on both ends and no one will ever know. 
Big Grin
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
(12-13-2019, 08:33 PM)stoppy Wrote: Just finishing up the Christmas gift cutting boards routing the handholds and then putting finish on them. Sanding the handholds turned out to be quite difficult as i couldn’t get into the corners. That’s when I discovered that a Stanley utility knife blade makes an excellent scraper for tight places. 

And I also learned that mistakes can be corrected. Measured wrong on one handhold. Evened the mistake on both ends and no one will ever know
Big Grin

Well . . . yabutt

Big Grin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(12-13-2019, 08:33 PM)stoppy Wrote: And I also learned that mistakes can be corrected. Measured wrong on one handhold. Evened the mistake on both ends and no one will ever know. 
Big Grin

Not a mistake -- an "unique individual special feature"
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(12-14-2019, 06:36 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Not a mistake -- an "unique individual special feature"
Rolleyes

YES,YES! 

His hands are larger than his older sister so the handholds needed to be larger.  The two of them are extremely competitive and she will notice that her handholds are smaller.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
(12-14-2019, 09:02 AM)stoppy Wrote:  

His hands are larger than his older sister

Wow. She's either quite small or.......
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020