Yoda Clock
Finished present for my son. This clock is approx 14" wide and 28" tall. It is made of Walnut and Maple with Leopard Wood for background. All of the numbers and lettering are inlaid. I think he will like it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice,  I am sure he will love it.
(12-23-2019, 09:19 PM)barryvabeach Wrote: Very nice,  love it I am sure he will.

FIFY.  And Ditto.
Well done! Is that hand carved?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Beautiful work. Hand carved or CNC? Something for him to pass on to his children someday. Definitly a family heirloom.
(12-24-2019, 01:09 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Beautiful work. Hand carved or CNC? Something for him to pass on to his children someday. Definitly a family heirloom.

Yoda is CNC'd. I wish I had the artistic ability to hand carve it.
(12-23-2019, 09:19 PM)barryvabeach Wrote: Very nice,  I am sure he will love it.

Great gift, nice work!