A few pens
I made some pens for gifts this Christmas, all were well received, at least from the comments so far.  I like making pens but have never sold any, just give them away (or use them myself!)

Here are a few that I made, I forgot to take pictures of the others before I gave them away (Dragon, Baseball, Lever Action, etc.)

The Skull twist pen I made for myself - I like a large pen, and thought it was really neat looking.  There are wisps of white pearl effect in the black that look sweet, and I like the way the red jewels in the eyes catch the light.  I have a couple of more (bought the starter kit) to make.

This Mayan pen was going to be for my sister but the twist mech sticks sometimes so I made her a Dragon pen which she loves and works correctly.  This one I keep by my chair in the living room.

This is an Every Day click pen I made for fun with curly Koa, and will probably give it away some time.  It's a nice size though a bit light for my taste, and I have a few more to make.

Carl

Very nicely done on all 3. I look forward to being able to spend some time at the lathe again. Thanks for the inspiration.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
You have been busy turning pens and mills.  Thank you so much for posting them for us to look at.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Nice job. I like the pattern in the skull pen