Crazy Curly Maple Cut-Offs
I just finished building a massive 12’ wide x 16’ long curly maple table. The maple was some of the best I have seen in years and the slabs were 40-42” wide. I had to square up all the slabs and shape the table. This meant cutting off all the live edges. Unfortunately for me the best figure is on the outside of the tree which meant I was cutting of the most figured wood. Well my kids saw the massive pile of cutoffs and went to work chopping everything up into pieces that would fit in flat rate boxes to make a little extra cash. Here is what we have:

4 ea small flat rate boxes of pen blanks 3/4x3/4x5”. 22 blanks per box. $14 shipped. All or these are sold but we have enough for several more. I will update as soon as I know how many.

7ea large game board boxes. These have several 3”-5” wide x 1 3/4” thick and 23” long pieces. Since there was extra space in these they filled them up with some amazing wide QSWO and smaller turning squares. $32 shipped
Sold

6ea 12”x12” large flat rate boxes. These have pieces that range from 11”x11”x 1 3/4”thick down to probably 4”x4”x 1 3/4” thick. $32 shipped
All of these are gone

1 medium flat rate box filled with 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 turning squares of various length $25 shipped
This one is sold

1 flat rate game board box full of 3”x3” curly cherry and walnut turning squares. 3 of these are 23” long and there are two shorter ones. $35 shipped
Sold 

If you are interested just send me a pm with want you want and I can send PayPal instructions. I will say this here but remind everyone in the shipping instructions as well. Please , Please  do NOT send a friends and family payment. It makes keeping up with all the orders and shipping much more difficult. If anyone sends a friends and family payment your payment will be refunded and your order canceled. I get a discount shipping through PayPal that makes the fee a wash and it is so much easier to ship using PayPal and not trying to copy down info for the USPS site.

I’ll looks like everything is spoken for right now but a few boxes are pending payment so some may come back available. We may also have a little more left to cut up that we haven’t got to yet. I will keep this post updated if more becomes available. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Dave,
I would take one of the large game board boxes. (3”-5” wide x 1 3/4” thick and 23” long pieces) PM on the way.

Thanks,
Lonnie
I will take a large game board box
PM on way
Thanks guys, my boys will be happy. For everyone who orders you boxes will go out the following business day.
(01-04-2020, 05:02 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: 6ea 12”x12” large flat rate boxes. These have pieces that range from 11”x11”x 1 3/4”thick down to probably 4”x4”x 1 3/4” thick. $32 shipped

Dave,

I'd like two of the Large Flat Rate boxes of curly maple. Anything over 6"x8" would be perfect for saw handles. PM on the way.

Thanks,
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I’ll take whatever large rate boxes you have left

Thanks
Matt
PM sent for 1-LFRB “6ea 12”x12” large flat rate boxes. These have pieces that range from 11”x11”x 1 3/4”thick down to probably 4”x4”x 1 3/4” thick. $32 shipped”
&1-SFRB of pen blanks.

Thanks Dave.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
PM sent for pen blanks and one of the 12”x12” large flat rate boxes with pieces that range from 11”x11”x 1 3/4”thick down to probably 4”x4”x 1 3/4” thick.  Thanks!
I want that finished board in the last picture.... 
Big Grin
PM sent for large game board box.