3 HP Oneida Dust Gorilla Pro
Cian is correct about the motor/blower. I used an engine hoist with a spreader bar (shop built) that was just barely tall enough to get it up on the assembled unit. I put mine on the wall bracket which may have made things a little tougher. After that I changed my approach. I bought a hydraulic lift platform from HF for about $150 (at the time) and in the subsequent several times I put it up/down into position, I used it. I would assemble it on the lift, then jack it up and roll it up to the bracket.....very carefully, so it wouldn't fall off. Doing so i was always able to handle it by myself.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Its inbound. Coming FedEx freight. 

[attachment=22854]

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Congrats! Plans for the ducting (materials/source/layout, etc.) in place????
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Now my HF-based cyclone is beginning to look pretty poor, and I only finished that 12 months ago.

Dang, you guys are gonna get me in trouble posting this stuff.

Big Grin
(01-11-2020, 06:37 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Congrats! Plans for the ducting (materials/source/layout, etc.) in place????

Bought their 7" intermediate set....basically 10' long, with 2 5" drops. One will have the 4" rockler hose attached to that I can drag from tool to tool, the drop at the end of the run will terminate at the planer. I really dont need anything fancier than that.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(01-06-2020, 10:38 PM)Cian Wrote: Lastly, a magnehelic tells me when it's time to clean the filter vs guessing:
[Image: 20141004_160018.jpg]

I passed on this at the initial purchase. I figured I could get a replacement filter and one later (ill likely get a second filter this summer, IMHO its easy to swap the filter and set the dirty one aside to clean it when I want rather than needing to take time when its time)

(01-11-2020, 05:06 PM)packerguy® Wrote: I passed on this at the initial purchase. I figured I could get a replacement filter and one later (ill likely get a second filter this summer, IMHO its easy to swap the filter and set the dirty one aside to clean it when I want rather than needing to take time when its time)

You can get a Magnehelic off of eBay. 
Cool  Mine was NOS much like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DWYER-0-10-INCH...2852333185