Grizzly Drum Sander repair
Has anyone changed a tension wheel on a Grizzly Drum Sander? One of mine is hanging up. Seems I will need to remove the bearing. Wondering how to get the bearing off the drum.  thanks
(01-13-2020, 06:11 PM)jeffss Wrote: Has anyone changed a tension wheel on a Grizzly Drum Sander? One of mine is hanging up. Seems I will need to remove the bearing. Wondering how to get the bearing off the drum.  thanks

Try Grizzly Techs. I have had good luck with them on two occasions.
Try searching YouTube I your answer could be there.
Isn't that a pillow block with bearing? You'll remove the block and slide the block and bearing off of the shaft to easily access the bearing.
Thanks, Ended up on the grizzly site. Found the parts breakdown. Turns out they showed a set screw. Cleaned mine up and found it on the inside of the bearing. After that just a gear puller to ease it off the shaft.  New tension wheel was $17.00. Up and running.