Longworth chuck
Curlyworkshop on etsy selling pre cut plates for longworth chuck for reasonable price. You provide hardware. Anybody order from this guy?
(01-14-2020, 05:02 PM)Bill Mains Wrote: Curlyworkshop on etsy selling pre cut plates for longworth chuck for reasonable price. You provide hardware.  Anybody order from this guy?

can't find him on etsy but would be interested in one
It's Curly Wood Shop - three separate words (and "wood" not "work")

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CurlyWoodShop
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(01-15-2020, 04:08 PM)AHill Wrote: It's Curly Wood Shop - three separate words (and "wood" not "work")

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CurlyWoodShop

thanks
I can also cut them. Let me know what you are looking for if you want another source/bid.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(01-30-2020, 05:23 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: I can also cut them. Let me know what you are looking for if you want another source/bid.

I make 3/4" red oak plywood (the cabinet stuff from Menards) Longworth chuck discs. I have 10, 12, 14, 16, and 20" discs. Its just the discs - you supply whatever stops you wish and the hardware to attach them. Many folks center drill corks or whatever. I will pocket out a recess in the back at whatever dia you want under 3.1" for your face plate - you provide the face plate obviously.
I charge $50 plus any fees and exact shipping (lower 48 only please) for any size - its a $35 cutting fee plus $15 for materials.
Let me know if you are interested.

Yeah, anybody with a CNC can cut a set for you fairly reasonable. I've actually cut a few sets for myself and friends. IIRC BloomingtonMike sold some on Ebay as well. He's a well respected guy around here... just order a set from him. $0.02
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Mike, PM sent.

bh
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(02-11-2020, 05:40 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Mike, PM sent.

bh

Bill

What I did on both inside faces is apply wax to make them slide better and they do not affect the rest since it is already binded together with the knobs or bolts or wing nuts
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bill here are the discs I just cut

Attached Files Image(s)