extra large plywood
Customer is asking for 10'x10' as a single panel.
Does such thing exist? So far I've only been laughed at by suppliers.

Confused
(01-16-2020, 12:12 PM)R-Carpenter Wrote: Customer is asking for 10'x10' as a single panel.

Confused

https://www.metsawood.com/global/Product...ywood.aspx
But not 10x10 unless their restrictions are based on AREA instead of maximum dimension (6000mm x 2200mm)

https://forestplywood.com/product/oversized-euro-birch/
largest is 10' x 5' so it would have a seam

https://www.boulterplywood.com/
5x10s, 4x10s and 2x10s listed in some species but no 10x10s  

That's the limit of my googling. 

Can't imagine what the shipping cost would be on that stuff. Let alone handling and weight...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Make your own.  Would have to get a custom vacuum bag, but that would be one way.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(01-16-2020, 01:46 PM)KLaz Wrote: Make your own.  Would have to get a custom vacuum bag, but that would be one way.

In the immortal words of of Chief Brody, we're gonna need a bigger bag...
(01-16-2020, 02:24 PM)Rob Young Wrote: In the immortal words of of Chief Brody, we're gonna need a bigger bag...

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
WOOD GALLERY in Dallas custom makes plywood.  Not cheap, but very good customer service. I've used them a few times.
From their web sight:
Services

The Wood Gallery is capable of serving all of your production needs. From the beginning, we work with customers on an initial design consultation to ensure that we achieve the look and functionality the customer desires. After the initial consultation, each piece is individually crafted and processed within our own workshop until the day it is completed and ready for shipment to the customer’s desired location.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
  • Over 80 different types and 1,000,000 square feet of in-house veneers available.
  • In-house production, from beginning to end, of all veneers.
  • Production capabilities range from single panels to entire office buildings
  • Press capacity ranges up to 6.5′ x 13.5′
  • Sanding abilities include four-head 64″ wide belt.
  • Thickness may range from 1/16″ to 1.5″ plus
  • Areas of specialization include blueprint, sequencing, sketch face, geometric patterns, inlays and lightweight panels, and aircraft panels.
  • Please inquire if you have special needs or requests that do not appear above.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
What on earth are you going to do with a 10 x 10 sheet of plywood?
I would quote it at $20 million and 5 years delivery.  Schedule might be pushing it given the size of most trees nowadays
(01-16-2020, 09:13 PM)Mike L B Wrote: What on earth are you going to do with a 10 x 10 sheet of plywood?

Ding the edges.
(01-16-2020, 12:12 PM)R-Carpenter Wrote: Customer is asking for 10'x10' as a single panel.

Confused

4 sheets of 5'x5' baltic birch, joined with dominos or splines.
10' lengths of veneer in species of choice (certainlywood.com). 

yes, as stated, gonna need a bigger bag!