WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector
Ricc,
Sent you a PM
Thanks
Brian
(01-17-2020, 08:59 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I really know how that is.

I would like to help you if that is OK.  I have a few $$ in my paypal

Arlin, thanks for the kind offer.  But, with what I have seen over the years on here that you do for Veterans I'd feel bad doing that.  I'm patient enough that I'll find something in my budget it just may take a while.  You should use your funds for those that need it more than me.

THANKS!
Ricc
Ricc,
Images sent...
Let me know if you need anything else
Brian

Arlin, very generous and thoughtful of you...
I use my Dust Deputy connected to my Shop Vac and a remote control that I purchased at Home Depot that was sold to control outdoor Christmas lights and it has always performed satisfactorily. It was a lot less expensive than those sold elsewhere.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(01-18-2020, 10:00 AM)Ricc Havens Wrote: Arlin, thanks for the kind offer.  But, with what I have seen over the years on here that you do for Veterans I'd feel bad doing that.  I'm patient enough that I'll find something in my budget it just may take a while.  You should use your funds for those that need it more than me.

THANKS!
Ricc

Well Rick it the biggest thing is me helping people and you are one of them!!!  Just let me know.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ended up making one based on resources I found online.

thanks everyone for their ideas and assistance.

Ricc