What is your go to sandpaper?
So over 20 plus years of woodworking, I've tried all types of sandpaper and never have completely found the one brand that I couldn't live without.

I do like 3M Fre Cut Gold for sanding between finishes, but not so much for bare wood sanding as it leaves gold residue in the grain especially open grained woods.

So, what is your brand of choice?
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Klingspor for sheet, disk, and wave; Diablo for belts.  I use very few belts.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Norton 3X for sheets,
Klingspor for belts, drum sander rolls and 12” PSA discs
Mirka or Indasa for 5” & 6” Velcro discs.
Klingspor and Industrial Abrasives; whoever is priced right at the time. I've left all the others behind. That doesn't means they aren't good; I just know exactly what I'll get when I do "this" with "that". An abrasive that meets your expectations when you are using it is a confidence builder.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

I’ve used a bunch of different ones too. When it comes to sheets, I just get whatever. 5” discs I will usually use Home Depot Diablo. I really like the 6” Granat from Festool for my Rotex 150. Probably is as good of abrasive paper as is made.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".