$39 sale on 59" track for Dewalt track saw
FYI: Amazon and CPO have a sale on the DEWALT 59 inch Track Saw Track, for less than $39.

A great price if you're looking for one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J3...0DER&psc=1
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
(01-23-2020, 03:03 PM)Terry W Wrote: FYI: Amazon and CPO have a sale on the DEWALT 59 inch Track Saw Track, for less than $39.

A great price if you're looking for one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J3...0DER&psc=1

Price is at $65 now.  Must have been a misprint or something.
(01-24-2020, 08:54 AM)stav Wrote: Price is at $65 now.  Must have been a misprint or something.

I jumped on the 59" track at $39. It shipped.

Couple weeks ago the 800S Wilton bullet vise (the largest one) that is normally $3799 was $1964. I did NOT jump on that one.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

That's a great price, and that size is handy. To save anyone the time googling (like I had to do), the Makita tacksaw does not work with the DeWalt track, and visa versa. All 3 saws work on the festool track. The Makita also works on the Shop Fox track, which is what I ended up buying for my saw to get a ~55" track.
Still listed at $38.76.

Question: Will this work with my cordless 20V DeWalt? I'm searching online but haven't found an answer yet.
Semper fi,
Brad

Refreshing the screen brought the price down.  Too bad it won't work with the Makita track saw.
Glad I held out long enough for the price to move up. I don't need another 59" track but man that was a darn good deal.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
(01-24-2020, 11:30 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Still listed at $38.76.

Question:  Will this work with my cordless 20V DeWalt?  I'm searching online but haven't found an answer yet.

It will work on a Dewat TRACKSAW not on regular Dewalt circular saws

(01-24-2020, 11:30 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Still listed at $38.76.

Question:  Will this work with my cordless 20V DeWalt?  I'm searching online but haven't found an answer yet.

Its been $67 all day here. Check it in your checkout cart and see if it moves