FS: LV Twin Screw and LN Tail Vise
I have both an LN tail vise and LV twin screw 24" brand new in their boxes.  I don't recall even taking them out of the boxes.

I've had them both for a handful of years and went a different direction with my bench needs so I'd like to offer these up at 15% off current retail

I also have the handle for the LN vise which is $45 retail so call it $35 for that.

LN = $235.00 plus $35 for handle

LV = $280.00

These do have some weight to them so shipping would need to be estimated.  

But if you are in somewhat close proximity to Columbus, IN we can work out a deal to meet up.

I've driven as far as Ft Wayne to meet a WN'er to drop off a router table before 
Smile

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Oops....my bad.  Wrong forum.  It won't let me delete this post.

Will post it down in S&S
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV