If anyone has scrap wood and wish to get rid of it
and willing to mail it off I sure would love to have it.

Pieces from 3/4" up to 12/4 and wider then 2" would be most helpful for the glue ups that needs to be done.

Sorry I do not have the funds to pay in shipping just to be up front.
Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-09-2020, 07:45 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: and willing to mail it off I sure would love to have it.

Pieces from 3/4" up to 12/4 and wider then 2" would be most helpful for the glue ups that needs to be done.

Sorry I do not have the funds to pay in shipping just to be up front.
Thanks

I can’t ship any to you,  but I do have a suggestion.  My son’s old Boy Scout troop would occasionally have need for scraps like you want.  We would procure them from a couple cabinet shop and a small lumber yard in our town.  They have to pay for the scraps to be hauled away, so why not...
Thanks for the idea Bruce, I have done that in the past and only found small and thin scraps of ply or woods that of fire starter wood only.  I never seen anything over 2" wide and that was the ply.

It makes it harder when I can not drive yet but have twice now in the last 8 weeks.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(02-10-2020, 02:30 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks for the idea Bruce, I have done that in the past and only found small and thin scraps of ply or woods that of fire starter wood only.  I never seen anything over 2" wide and that was the ply.

It makes it harder when I can not drive yet but have twice now in the last 8 weeks.

Send me a PM with your address, I'll provide you with some pieces.
Thank you very much Danny