Where is my dust collection clogged?
I'm glad you found it, that's sorta where I figured it (they) would be.

(02-12-2020, 11:37 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: They sure do. We have a bag to hold the bags, and it's overflowing. I can't seem to get it across to her thats its ok to throw some of those away.
Rolleyes

the borgs have collection boxes, as do the grocery stores.  Take a bag full next time you go
(02-13-2020, 10:15 AM)EricU Wrote: I'm glad you found it, that's sorta where I figured it (they) would be.

the borgs have collection boxes, as do the grocery stores.  Take a bag full next time you go

Only 1 of those around here and it was at Walmart. They pulled it because some were using it for a trash bin.
Smirk 

So I usually grab a bunch and they go to the burn barrel when I take the trash out.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-12-2020, 06:31 PM)photobug Wrote: FOUND IT!, I mean them.  I found it yesterday morning and took a photo but my phone was not sending photos to the cloud so i could not share the photo I wanted to.  I did not know which forum on Woodnet to ask how to repair this other issue.

Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020