Make a spoon carving knife
Politics 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY-h3qRp308
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I think I had seen it before, but lost track of the video.  I began dabbling in kitchen utensils, and was looking at various carving tools, but hadn't pulled the trigger to buy anything; sometimes procrastination pays!

Thanks for posting.  I have several candidate wrenches in the shop.  What I don't have is a belt grinder/sander.  Maybe it's time to find one of those over at Harbor Freight.
(02-14-2020, 07:17 AM)WxMan Wrote: I think I had seen it before, but lost track of the video.  I began dabbling in kitchen utensils, and was looking at various carving tools, but hadn't pulled the trigger to buy anything; sometimes procrastination pays!

Thanks for posting.  I have several candidate wrenches in the shop.  What I don't have is a belt grinder/sander.  Maybe it's time to find one of those over at Harbor Freight.
Maybe it's time to find one of those over at Harbor Freight...

That's one of the best buys to be found at HF IMO !!!!!
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(02-14-2020, 08:03 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: That's one of the best buys to be found at HF IMO !!!!!
Winkgrin

I seem to have read that on the boards before.  The price is such that I can handle it easily within my allowance!
(02-13-2020, 10:16 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY-h3qRp308
Ring tool. Properly handled, it's a BIG Termite.

I use my Moras to scorp out the bowls after carving.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.