Plane advice
  Re: Plane advice by Shaun (As time has gone by ...)
Pretty darn easy to spend other people's money.....yep..throw a boatload of cash at a problem....

Whether it confirms Dereks' Theories, or not...couldn't give a Flying Flamingo either way.   Sleep

Wonder what people did, before there was a LV or LN plane to "save" them......meh....

Some act like they get paid a commission when they get some one else to buy into the dreams....I like a low angle plane....as a BLOCK plane... Uhoh

that WR 62 was a Door prize......have zero money in it, have no intentions of spending any on it..... No

Have fun...I have work to do.... Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
  Re: RE: Plane advice by bandit571 (Pretty damn easy to ...)
(10 hours ago)bandit571 Wrote: Pretty darn easy to spend other people's money.....yep..throw a boatload of cash at a problem....

Whether it confirms Dereks' Theories, or not...couldn't give a Flying Flamingo either way.   Sleep

Wonder what people did, before there was a LV or LN plane to "save" them......meh....

Some act like they get paid a commission when they get some one else to buy into the dreams....I like a low angle plane....as a BLOCK plane... Uhoh

that WR 62 was a Door prize......have zero money in it, have no intentions of spending any on it..... No

Have fun...I have work to do.... Winkgrin

Laugh you get cranky pretty easy Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.