Kudos to Moen...
I opened a thread years ago stating how great they are with providing replacement parts, as is Delta.

Well, Moen went over the top this time.

A little background.... we've had a Moen Hi Riser kitchen faucet for over 25 years... long since discontinued.

And have replaced the cartridge more than once, as well as other parts....which Moen provided. (we have hard water)

So, we decided to join the 21st century, and update the faucet.... 

And were curious about touch free.... did a fair amount of research on line, and called Moen to answer a few questions.

The nice lady couldn't do enough for us.... and out of nowhere, gave us a big discount on a new faucet, because we were replacing a Moen.

Bear in mind, their suggested retail is in the stratosphere, but with the discount, it was still cheaper than we could buy it elsewhere.

And after our phone conversation was done, I got an email from Moen, asking about their rep, and asking what bonus I would reward her.

There were a few categories, including a cup of coffee, up to a gift certificate.

I chose the gift certificate.... she was THAT good.

This isn't my first time dealing with Moen representatives, and each time, I'd get the survey.

It's obvious to me that Moen wants their people to take care of their customers... and they do a fine job of it.

[Image: spot-resist-stainless-moen-pull-down-fau...4_1000.jpg]
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Some companies get it.

Cool
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Moen, buy it for looks, fix it for life.

My experience is just the opposite, "sorry, out of warranty". Their replacment cartridges that last 1 month longer than the warranty.

Ed
Twice, Moen has sent out touch-less faucets to my customers because the under-sink module stopped working. I did pay $20 towards overnight shipping on one, but that's not bad for a $400 faucet at my shop in 8 hours. It might help that I tell them I persuaded my customer to choose Moen instead of Kohler. I tell Kohler the reverse. Seems to work.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Buy it for looks, buy it for life.
Congrats on the faucet.  

American Standard sent me a complete faucet when the one I had purchased was missing a part.  
I don't normally buy American Standard faucets and haven't bought one since but I was happy with the
way the dealt with it.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Moen replace my sons faucet when one of his handles froze up and wouldn't turn  couldn't get the cartridge out
The only time I've had any issues with Moen products was when I bought the cheap ones. It probably had more to do with my water than their faucets.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(02-15-2020, 09:10 AM)barnowl Wrote: I opened a thread years ago stating how great they are with providing replacement parts, as is Delta.

Well, Moen went over the top this time.

A little background.... we've had a Moen Hi Riser kitchen faucet for over 25 years... long since discontinued.

And have replaced the cartridge more than once, as well as other parts....which Moen provided. (we have hard water)

So, we decided to join the 21st century, and update the faucet.... 

And were curious about touch free.... did a fair amount of research on line, and called Moen to answer a few questions.

The nice lady couldn't do enough for us.... and out of nowhere, gave us a big discount on a new faucet, because we were replacing a Moen.

Bear in mind, their suggested retail is in the stratosphere, but with the discount, it was still cheaper than we could buy it elsewhere.

And after our phone conversation was done, I got an email from Moen, asking about their rep, and asking what bonus I would reward her.

There were a few categories, including a cup of coffee, up to a gift certificate.

I chose the gift certificate.... she was THAT good.

This isn't my first time dealing with Moen representatives, and each time, I'd get the survey.

It's obvious to me that Moen wants their people to take care of their customers... and they do a fine job of it.

[Image: spot-resist-stainless-moen-pull-down-fau...4_1000.jpg]
I recently installed that very same faucet.  I really like it, especially the "plate scrubber" function.  And it had options to cover all the holes in the original sink.  Nice job, Moen.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(02-17-2020, 04:20 PM)Cooler Wrote: I recently installed that very same faucet.  I really like it, especially the "plate scrubber" function.  And it had options to cover all the holes in the original sink.  Nice job, Moen.

We were torn between the two sensor model, or the one sensor model.

We thought the two sensor would be rather cumbersome, as one sensor is right in front, where your hands would be.

And would keep cycling. Besides, it was a lot more money. So, we opted for the one sensor.

I thought it would take time to get used to it, but it didn't.

It's a pleasure to use.

Yes

Now, most of our faucets are Moen, but we do have a Delta in the bathroom downstairs.

Delta is a good company as well, but I favor Moen, for a multitude of reasons....
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]