Kudos to Moen...
I installed Moen Faucets in my house in 94-95' whenever one had an issue I called them for replacement parts.  Sometimes it was handles, as well as bodies and cartridges. Every time they have been free, and only shipping if I needed it sooner.  Service has always been great. The warranty is life for most of them. Dan
I also got a Moen Hose Coral.

Works slick!!

[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(02-17-2020, 04:20 PM)Cooler Wrote: I recently installed that very same faucet.  I really like it, especially the "plate scrubber" function.  And it had options to cover all the holes in the original sink.  Nice job, Moen.

Our new one looks exactly the same but has the touch feature, not the proximity sensor. Funny how fast we got used to it. Now I automatically "touch" faucets when inspection houses and wonder why they don't turn right on.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(02-22-2020, 06:50 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Our new one looks exactly the same but has the touch feature, not the proximity sensor. Funny how fast we got used to it. ...

Funny thing.... my wife and I were just talking about it the other day, as t how much we like it, and why we didn't get one a lot sooner.

Yes
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]