Waxed Canvas Tool Rolls .... SOLD
Hello All .... I had the waxed canvas out for a custom order, and had enough to make these two large tool rolls. What I’m doing here is letting the buyer decide how many pockets they’d like. These measure just shy of 18” across, so choose how many pockets based on that measurement. The pockets are 6” deep and the total height is 18”, so they’ll take a 10”-12” chisel, and have a nice amount to fold over and roll up. The leather is a nice Horween veg tan, with grommets to hang if you so desire. $55 shipped in the USA. PM if interested or if you have any questions.

Attached Files Image(s)

These are the best! I love mine. Buy them people
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(03-04-2020, 10:42 PM)alanealane Wrote: These are the best! I love mine. Buy them people
Smile

+1
Thank you both .... I’m glad your tool rolls are working out! Dark tool roll sold. Tan still available
(03-04-2020, 10:42 PM)alanealane Wrote: These are the best! I love mine. Buy them people
Smile

+2
(03-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Yotie Wrote: Hello All .... I had the waxed canvas out for a custom order, and had enough to make these two large tool rolls. What I’m doing here is letting the buyer decide how many pockets they’d like. These measure just shy of 18” across, so choose how many pockets based on that measurement. The pockets are 6” deep and the total height is 18”, so they’ll take a 10”-12” chisel, and have a nice amount to fold over and roll up. The leather is a nice Horween veg tan, with grommets to hang if you so desire. $55 shipped in the USA. PM if interested or if you have any questions.

These are top quality!
Thanks Brian and Frank!

Both tool rolls sold ....
Whenever you have them again ping me would love to buy
I can attest that these are really great tool rolls, very well made.

Kevin
I will …. I can make them anytime....