Help finding a riving knife
for a General International TS. I can't find a part number or owners manual on line, so I'm looking at other mfgs.
Will a Grizzly T30329 - Thin Kerf Riving Knife fit? I need a thin kerf and a std kerf knife.
Any recommendations of other brands?

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
Name escapes me at the moment................
There was a member here that made all types for most all saws.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Lee Styron at Shark Guard maybe? If your saw originally had a riving knife they have a variety of products.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

(03-08-2020, 09:42 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Name escapes me at the moment................
There was a member here that made all types for most all saws.

It may be the BORK splitter... I have one on my Zipcode saw (I like it)

His screen name is: BacsiBob
(03-08-2020, 08:05 PM)scpapa Wrote: for a General International TS. I can't find a part number or owners manual on line, so I'm looking at other mfgs.
Will a Grizzly T30329 - Thin Kerf Riving Knife fit? I need a thin kerf and a std kerf knife.
Any recommendations of other brands?

Rick

General International have gone out of business.They have completly shut down and parts are no longer available I have 4 General International machines and cannot get parts.
Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
IIRC both Lee and Bob have passed away. The BORK (Bolt On Riving Knife) that Bob made is no longer available. Lee's family is still running Shark Guard and they would get my money if I were the OP.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
If you could find one to make a pattern they would be easy to fabricate
I made a couple for my delta from an used up 10 inch saw blade
I used a cut off blade and an angle grinder to cut it out
I believe general made a few changes to the saw so you probably need a pattern from the same vintage saw
Friend of mine had a late version of that saw the riving knife just snapped in place
IIRC the older versions were part of the guard more like a delta
Thanks for the replies. I have a sharkguard for my Craftsman TS; I may contact them.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!