Calling All Saw Collectors!
At long last, the bible of the saw collector community will be updated. Osage Press, the publisher of Hand Saw Makers of North America by Erv Shaffer, is planning a Second Edition and has asked saw collectors for help by submitting information and photos of any saw models and/or makers that did not appear in the original printing of the book. The FAQ says that they plan to finish the project by the end of 2020 and publish shortly thereafter.

More information and a form for submission of data/photographs can be found at the Unknown Saw Makers Update Site

[Image: HSMNA.png]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I am sure you will have many to add.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Will Leif Hanson and Mike Wenzloff and Vlad Spehar and Andrew Lunn and Mark Harell, Ron Bontz and Tim Hoffman be part of the book? They should!
So should Adria and Grtamercy, Independence and Lie-Nielsen and Blackburn Tools and Rob Lee.
Hmmm...leaves this out..

As for this other one...

Might be easier to get dated...

But, the saw has no etch, nor a medallion/label screw...

And finally...wrong Sheffield?
Confused

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that