Entry hall table for a niece: final photos
I was watching (out of the corner of one eye) the global "stay at home" concert last night.   Lady Gaga had a table of this same format in the background, several paces away from her piano.   Are you related to LG,  Derek ?   
Smile
Chris
I see it Chris. LG went out and purchased that one when I refused to build another. You can see how unhappy she is as she realised that hers is not a patch on mine.
Smile

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Did you go to the wedding and wrap up the table.
Yes

Like someone else said

I LOVE the chair and it would take me years to build one like it since I would be second guessing all the time on the build.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hi Arlin

The wedding and celebrations were postponed until next year due to Covid-19. There is a lock down in Sydney (in New South Wales). Western Australia, the State in which I live, closed its borders to International and Inter-State travel. Nothing in-or-out. The positive side is that the infection rate is now dropping away to nil. No time for complacency however.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
So, how are you getting the table to Sydney?  If my geography is correct, Sydney's on the opposite side of the country and, being Australia, that's more than a hop, skip and a jump.  After all the work you put in on it, I'd be leery trusting it to motor freight.

Phil