LV free shipping on all orders
Thank you Rob! Here's to you seeing those grandkids sober rather than later!
Smile 
(03-18-2020, 11:40 AM)jason conway Wrote: Thank you Rob! Here's to you seeing those grandkids sober rather than later!

Well Jason.... at 14 months and 2 1/2 years....they'd better be sober!

Or were you referring to me? 
Cool
Big Grin
Big Grin

(don't you love autocorrect?)
(03-18-2020, 09:27 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi - 

Actually - this free shipping is open ended, and we've removed the order minimums to qualify.  We recognize how all of our lives are being (or are about to be) disrupted.... and since we expect that peoples mobility and availability to shop is being affected, we want to ensure there are no barriers, however small.

Realistically - any of us in the woodworking tool business will tell you that our customers tend to skew to the "much more experienced, life-wise" end of the spectrum...and these are the people at greatest risk. For our retail customers - this is in support of social distancing.... no need to come into a store if you don't have to. We will also be happy to accept orders on-line at a store, and deliver to your car in our parking lot (working on that messaging right now). And - the more we can reduce/control interpersonal contact - the better it is for our staff.

I'm NOT happy about about having no contact with my Grandkids - or having family members in quarantine...

Nobody better screw with my shop time.....!

Cheers - 

Rob

(and no - shipping isn't free.... we're just not charging you for it!)

Thank You Rob. Stay strong both health wise and business wise.
ROB LEE - Thanks for the free shipping. Needed a few things to weather through the corona virus crisis. Lots of time now for projects and shop time.

Best wishes during the coming weeks/months for Rob, Lee Valley, and all the Woodnetters.

-ajh

(03-18-2020, 09:27 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi - 

Actually - this free shipping is open ended, and we've removed the order minimums to qualify.  We recognize how all of our lives are being (or are about to be) disrupted.... and since we expect that peoples mobility and availability to shop is being affected, we want to ensure there are no barriers, however small.

Realistically - any of us in the woodworking tool business will tell you that our customers tend to skew to the "much more experienced, life-wise" end of the spectrum...and these are the people at greatest risk. For our retail customers - this is in support of social distancing.... no need to come into a store if you don't have to. We will also be happy to accept orders on-line at a store, and deliver to your car in our parking lot (working on that messaging right now). And - the more we can reduce/control interpersonal contact - the better it is for our staff.

I'm NOT happy about about having no contact with my Grandkids - or having family members in quarantine...

Nobody better screw with my shop time.....!

Cheers - 

Rob

(and no - shipping isn't free.... we're just not charging you for it!)

Hi Rob,

Yet another great example of customer service from Lee Valley! "People buy from people they like" - it never changes. Looks like my Visa card will take another hit!

Thanks again, Rob!!!

Doug