New Home Depot hours
(03-25-2020, 03:08 PM)PedroOhare Wrote: I believe Harbor Freight has donated all their gloves to medical personnel who need it for protective equipment.

Pedro

Yup, good for them.  I gave a box to my brother, who is diabetic and has a heart condition; he wasn't taking this seriously, he now is.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(03-25-2020, 03:08 PM)PedroOhare Wrote: I believe Harbor Freight has donated all their gloves to medical personnel who need it for protective equipment.

Pedro

Yup they did that the other day then Lowes followed suit. Gloves and masks. They had a limit of 2 boxes per person before that. I made the switch to reusable masks and cartridge style with affordable prefilters which are far cheaper to use than the expensive disposable type. I went through one every time I cut the grass etc and at $2.50 each that gets expensive.
             Dust masks are like ladders and gas cans. 2/3 the price goes to fighting litigation.

Been getting allot of work done in the yard and on the house here course it was 95* here today so when summer gets here it will be way too hot outside to do anything. Funny how the essential retailers are the only ones I go to anyway so nothing different for me. I'm much more likely to catch anything from the better half and daughter which are both flight attendants.