Saber saw replacement suggestions needed
I have a Festool, with the barrel handle. Previously, I had a Craftsman and a Makita, but the Festool beats those hands down.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I also have an old Bosch someone here gave me.  I like it but would like if it stayed in the track thingy better.  I really like how the blade locks in and out with no tools to be used.  I would like a variable speed tho.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
My old 1584vs Bosch barrel grip saw, is a great saw. I agree with the Bosch blades being excellent blades.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
5Thumbs,
I'll join the crowd and recommend Bosch as well. I started with a Craftsman many years ago like so many of us, and at some point went to a Skill. Neither worked very well and I would avoid using them whenever possible, as a matter of fact I hardly ever remembered I had them. A few years ago I bought a nice used Bosch 1590EVS from a Woodnetter here and everytime I use that saw I wish I had one like it 30 years ago, just an absolute pleasure to use......a great tool. You would not be dissapointed.
Brian