Christian Becksvoort Display Cabinet
Thanks for noticing: only another WW would notice that and I believe that CB has stated that since the Shaker form is somewhat plain, the details of wood selection and grain orientation are all the more important.

(03-22-2020, 09:22 PM)imapseudonym Wrote: Beautiful work, including the wood selection and grain orientation. Stunning.
Outstanding work, Phil!

Cheers
Pedder
Beautiful work! Christian is probably my favorite living woodworker and you captured the beauty of his designs superbly!

Kudos!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Thanks Pedder: could not have done those DTs without your superb saw!

(03-23-2020, 01:29 AM)Pedder Wrote: Outstanding work, Phil!

Cheers
Pedder
Thanks very much. There is no doubt that CB is my favorite living WW.

(03-23-2020, 04:53 AM)Tony Z Wrote: Beautiful work!  Christian is probably my favorite living woodworker and you captured the beauty of his designs superbly!

Kudos!
(03-23-2020, 12:01 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Thanks Pedder: could not have done those DTs without your superb saw!

now my life has a meaning!
And that was my goal all along
Smile

(03-23-2020, 01:52 PM)Pedder Wrote: now my life has a meaning!
(03-22-2020, 09:06 PM)kwadams Wrote: Beautiful work and beautiful wood, Phil! The top figure with the exposed dovetails is stunning.

Hope all is well, neighbor.

Kevin

^^^^^ What Kevin said.  Great selection of wood!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Really nice. What edition FWW was that in?
Thank you very much Arlin!

(03-23-2020, 07:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: ^^^^^ What Kevin said.  Great selection of wood!