WTB: Biscuit jointer
(04-06-2020, 08:12 AM)fredhargis Wrote: You kidding? Of course we want to see it.

+1
(04-02-2020, 10:16 AM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: I have a DeWalt that you can have for $20 plus shipping.

Hey! I saw this post and I am in the market for a biscuit joiner as well. It'll be my first one so not too concerned about having the latest and the greatest. Are you still looking to get rid of this? If so I'd be interested in buying it.

Thanks!
Carter S
(04-10-2020, 08:05 AM)coffee Wrote: Hey! I saw this post and I am in the market for a biscuit joiner as well. It'll be my first one so not too concerned about having the latest and the greatest. Are you still looking to get rid of this? If so I'd be interested in buying it.

Thanks!
Carter S

Yes. Can you email me or Direct Message me or ....
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure