Mini Woodworking Tools SOLD
Miss Tina was going to make American Doll beds and dressers.  She made some nice ones for the Granddaughter and was excited.  That stuff is expensive.  So she saw the mini-table saw below advertised in an estate sale and we drove way up in the mountains to buy it.  (And a couple other items.... )  I scored a few things for my shop, the best thing out of the deal were some nice clamps, and several small brass hand planes.

I give her some credit. She did use it to build a couple small things.  Then she brought it into my shop, and said, "Here.... you can use this for small trim... I'm going back to sewing."  
Laugh

As many of you know, I am moving to the Midwest when my house sells.  I can't see hauling things I don't use.  These items have sat in the cabinet in the shop for a couple years. I thought someone might be able to use them.  The Proxxen Table saw is very nice for someone doing small work.  The husband of the women who sold it repaired Model Trains and HIGH end RC Aircraft and Cars, Tanks, and Trucks.  He had a Mini - Railroad running thru the property that his Grandkids could ride on.  I would have loved to meet the man.

I'm asking $150 for the Proxxen Table Saw, plus shipping.  It is more than $300 new from what I saw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9bscnD17Gg

If someone needs one of the other items solo,  $20 each or $30 for both, plus shipping.
I know the Grinder is $39 new.  I didn't identify the Sander.

If you take the saw at $150, you can have the other two items as a bonus.  It just adds a bit to your shipping.
The Grinder / Buffer looks lightly used.  The sander doesn't look like it has been used that much.   The sawdust on the two smaller pieces came from my shop.

Let me know.  I can't see hauling them to Oklahoma or Kansas.

Smirk
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
In checking, I found that the saw Miss Tina bought is the older Proxxen version, the 38070 FKS/E.
However, this is still highly rated by it's amazon buyers, though currently no longer available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Proxxon-38070-FKS...eature_div

It is available elsewhere new for $389.00. 
Big Grin
Guitar builders and model train builders, builders of doll houses love it. 
Yes
Anyone who needs a fine kerf.
Jim in Okie
(03-30-2020, 09:58 AM)BrokenOlMarine Wrote: In checking, I found that the saw Miss Tina bought is the older Proxxen version, the 38070 FKS/E.
However, this is still highly rated by it's amazon buyers, though currently no longer available on Amazon.

Big Grin
Yes

PM sent 11:55AM
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(03-30-2020, 09:58 AM)BrokenOlMarine Wrote: In checking, I found that the saw Miss Tina bought is the older Proxxen version, the 38070 FKS/E.

Big Grin
Yes

I'll take it
Second PM sent 12:30PM
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Sold

Seventeen was a very good age....

Uhoh
Jim in Okie