Router lift question
I recently purchased a bench dog router lift from CL. My current router is a rigid (full size). The motor of the router is too small for the lift when tightened.
Do they sell “inserts” that would tighten around the motor or do I need a bigger router?
Did a little googling but not sure what to look for.
Thanks
Router lifts generally come ready for a certain size of router, so they're ordered to fit the one the buyer wants to use. When i looked up the Bench Dog Pro lift (if that's the one you have) I see they have inserts to fit body sizes. I see the stuff below for it:

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
From Rockler's website:

Will my router fit?
The Pro Lift accepts router motors with a 4.2'' diameter (13.85'' circumference). Examples include the Porter-Cable 7518 and 7519.

Optional adapters (listed below) are available to mount routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. Measuring the circumference is easier than measuring the diameter. The optional collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.

3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference.)
  • Makita RF1101

• Others
3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference.)
  • Bosch 1617

• Porter Cable 690 series

• Porter Cable 890 series

• Dewalt 616 and 618

• Others
Thank you!
Found it and ordered one.