FS Lie Neilsen 20 1/2 Scrub Plane FS
No. 40-1/2 Scrub Plane
A scrub plane is designed to quickly remove large quantities of wood. Based on the Stanley 40 1/2, the open throat and curved blade allow you to take deep cuts with ease. Our Scrub Plane can quickly thickness rough sawn boards or cut stock to width before following with a Jack or Smoothing Plane.
It's a great tool for shaping irregular objects, backing out molding to fix irregular walls, or producing a scalloped surface that can be left as is for an interesting textured feature in your work.
  • 10-1/4" long.

• Blade is 1.450" wide x 3/16" thick, A2 Tool Steel.

• 3" Blade radius.

• Iron body, 2.40 lbs.

Asking Price is $140 shipped USPS Flat rate in the US, PayPal is accepted.
  • Pictures are available, but I don't have them taken at this time.
  • I'm selling it because I don't use it and want new tools.
sroxberg,

I've answered your pm question days ago and haven't received any response so I'm guessing the answer is no.

Hope your sale goes well and you get an offer you like.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
So nice seeing you back here again.  I have missed your posting.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You're going to have a hard time selling this at that price without pics...
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13