Need model # for this P.C. sander
I'd like to order some belts for this and can't find the model number anywhere on the machine. Anyone know what it might be?

Attached Files Image(s)

VH07V  
(04-02-2020, 04:41 PM)EightFingers Wrote: I'd like to order some belts for this and can't find the model number anywhere on the machine. Anyone know what it might be?

I believe that's a 371K

Mike
Looks like that’s it, thanks for replying so fast!
VH07V  

... plus seventeen.
Same one I have.  I get my belts from Klingspor.
Yes
I would buy from Klingspor, but their shipping to Hawaii is very expensive, so I had to go with Amazon. I get free shipping with Prime.
VH07V  
(04-03-2020, 08:47 PM)EightFingers Wrote: I would buy from Klingspor, but their shipping to Hawaii is very expensive, so I had to go with Amazon. I get free shipping with Prime.

I hear ya. I live in Alaska.
Raised
I've had a 4" PC-363 for close to 20 years, and its been a real work horse.   I wanted a smaller belt sander and considered getting a 371 for years, and finally bought one about 3 years ago.   It's been a very  good tool.