deck and protruding nail heads.
(04-05-2020, 08:32 AM)petertay15 Wrote: There is a palm-sized, air powered tool made for that purpose. It will drive each nail back down in seconds.  Then, as mentioned, power wash.  Then with a garden sprayer, apply a water-proof deck protection

I have one of those and it would probably work and be easy.

You might even find a way to attach it to a pole so you don't have to get on your knees.
(04-06-2020, 08:56 AM)daddo Wrote:  I have one of those and it would probably work and be easy.

You might even find a way to attach it to a pole so you don't have to get on your knees.

Make a bracket and mount it to a wheelchair and just roll around. Make sure it has a beer holder.....
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-06-2020, 11:21 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Make a bracket and mount it to a wheelchair and just roll around. Make sure it has a beer holder.....

I saw a guy this morning riding a big Harley.  It had a beverage holder and the holder had a cup in it.  Of course he was not driving nails into his deck, so I suppose it was OK.
Big Grin

(How does he do that?  He cannot use his right hand for that controls the accelerator, and his front brake.  He left hand is free once he is at cruising speed.  But is he going to drink coffee at 60 miles per hour?)
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.