Shop Tour Part 2
Wow. Awesome shop! What a great place to work.  
Cool
Wow I missed seeing your tour part 2 until now! Amazing workspace. It's inspiring actually...i really am working hard to organize my shop to be useful and efficient and I see some great ideas in your shop.

And if you ever have a moment of stark raving insanity and decide to get rid of that nova drill press, I'll take it
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(04-23-2020, 08:06 PM)alanealane Wrote: Wow I missed seeing your tour part 2 until now! Amazing workspace. It's inspiring actually...i really am working hard to organize my shop to be useful and efficient and I see some great ideas in your shop.

And if you ever have a moment of stark raving insanity and decide to get rid of that nova drill press, I'll take it
Big Grin

I got a PM2800 drill press I'll sell ya, but the Nova is staying put
Big Grin
Wink
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Your shop looks great! I really like your chop saw station and the dust collection solution for it.
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."