WEN 12 inch DP

Anyone have anything negative to say about this? Thinking about getting one tomorrow off Amazon.  Can't seem to get one off CL that I am willing to buy...I missed a great one today while waiting for my wife to get home. 

Anyway other then it being a little fast for a lot of metal work, is there anything bad? I have watched several reviews and it seems good.

https://www.amazon.com/WEN-4214-12-Inch-...B00HQONFY6
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
  Re: WEN 12 inch DP by Scott W (Anyone have anything...)
Imho, the name "Wen" has always been attached to crap tools made by the lowest bidder......one of those brands that just needs to die and go away.

Ed
  Re: WEN 12 inch DP by Scott W (Anyone have anything...)
Well I bought it.  It has a ton of good reviews but I was hoping I'd hear a specific reason not to.  Maybe I'll regret it. That being said I'll look for a floor model again in the future..something slower if my hopes of doing any real metal work flourish.  I have a welder and the components of a forge etc...just need time and energy to try it.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11