Grr-Ripper and Grr-Rip Block Users
I have never gotten one of these due to the price.  I've used pieces of hardboard that get tossed.  Home Depot is apparently clearing these out for $11 and free shipping:

https://tinyurl.com/tfbekjz

Just in case anyone else has been put off by the price tag.  This offer seems to come with the hardware.  I don't know if it usually does.  I should mention that the handle bridge is required on the Grr-Ripper for intended use.  Obviously this won't apply to everyone but, I bought a grip of this stuff when Lowes blew them out a couple of post-Christmas sales ago.  For those of us who love our Grr-Rippers (I know there are those that do not) this could save you a few bucks.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

Thanks for the heads up, checking it out.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
That's the price for the router table deflector only. Not the entire GRR-Ripper guide. The description is maybe confusing, since it cites "for the GRR-Ripper and GRR-RIP push blocks." The detailed description only describes the deflector. If you scroll down the page, the GRR-Ripper push block is $79.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(04-11-2020, 08:00 PM)AHill Wrote: That's the price for the router table deflector only.  Not the entire GRR-Ripper guide.  The description is maybe confusing, since it cites "for the GRR-Ripper and GRR-RIP push blocks."  The detailed description only describes the deflector.  If you scroll down the page, the GRR-Ripper push block is $79.

Correct.  They are putting the deflectors on clearance price.  I was targeting current users that may benefit from a more reasonable price for the deflector.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.