Help with Posting
I have been trying to post additional info on my bench build and have been running into two problems. Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Two things have happened, I finished composing and typing my post, pressed the Preview Post button, and then the whole post just disappeared. A page popped up then, saying something to the effect "something happened to this page." Yes, I know, but what?
Secondly, I press the Preview Post button and I do see the post but the pictures show up only as icons.
Any ideas? This is very frustrating!

Thanks in advance for your help.
(04-12-2020, 03:31 PM)Master-of-None Wrote: I have been trying to post additional info on my bench build and have been running into two problems. Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Two things have happened, I finished composing and typing my post, pressed the Preview Post button, and then the whole post just disappeared.

This has been happening to me a lot lately. Macbook Pro, Google Chrome v.80.0.3987.163. It's a weird, intermittent behavior. Sometimes, clicking the Back button and re-clicking Preview Post works. Sometime refreshing the (apparently) empty preview page works. So far, I have been able to post using one of those two methods. This seems to be new behavior.

Good luck!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Well, for one..don't hit the preview button!   Post it, then re-read....then you can use the EDIT button to fine tune the post...then hit ..UPDATE
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
For any real amount of typing, I like to do the composing and editing off-line. Transfer to the post via your clipboard.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard